We have fully qualified and experienced maternity nurses available for new parents and new born babies. Suitable for first time parents andfor families with a new addition to the household.
You will receive advice on all aspects of baby care, including dealing with colic and reflux and importantly, looking after yourselves as new parents or if you've just added to your family. Our private maternity nurses (also called a baby nurse) are highly-trained and experienced with extensive newborn experience.
CRB checked and certificate-qualified in pediatric first aid, you can expect:
- care for your newborn baby
- assisting you in establishing a routine within the home environment
- supervising the baby's room
- setting up sleeping patterns and caring for the baby through out the night so you can get a good night sleep
- support and encouragement with feeding
- teach you safety and hygiene around the baby
- sterilising and making up the bottles for your baby
Our maternity nurses recommend a full week live-in, for example 9pm Sunday until 6pm Friday evening. This is live-in, full time, 24 hours a day. Alternatively you can also have her for an 8 to 12 hour routine, days, or nights only.
Your newborn will respond best to a healthy, happy and well-slept parent!